What scene can you write in 1,000 - 2,000 words? In a fascinating world of erotica, we feel the need to write to express our characters desire, whether in first or third person, but most importantly to entertain, amuse, and to turn-on our readers with our creativity based off a picture we provide along with our short story.
In the past 10 months, AfterDark Online, Sex Marks The G-Spot, and No Boundaries Press have been providing you to write a scene off the picture we selected, but now it’s time to change the game and let you provide the picture – yes, you provide the picture and write your scene anywhere between 1,000 - 2,000 words.
Whether it is male/female, ménage, group sex, male/male, female/female, BDSM, Fetish, or even if it’s what we haven’t provided yet, we want to see what you can do; we want your potential.
Why are we doing this? Well, if you can write a scene from what we selected, we want to know what you, the writer, can bring on the table.
The winner will receive a publishing contract from No Boundaries Press, along with an interview from Sex Marks The G-Spot, in addition, we may consider for another 1st place winner. Yes, two first place winners, depending on the quality of the short story.
2nd place winner will receive (2) free ebooks from No Boundaries Press
3rd place winner will receive (1) free ebook from No Boundaries Press
But most importantly, the rules must apply below:
- Your manuscript must be original; no work-in-progress or contracted work. This also includes, stories that were published from your blog or another story submission site.
- We will help edit your work, only considerably, but please mind your tenses, format, and most importantly your punctuation.
- When you provide your pictures, please be mindful about the picture you choose. We want it to be erotic, and yes we don’t mind pictures that show certain sexual positions, but know what is deemed appropriate. We encourage you to provide a very erotic scene, not porn.
- When using a dialogue, please use “” and space it below your scene, so that your reader can understand. Lately, we have been doing extensive editing and it has come to the point where we can’t continue. So please be mindful of your editing style. We are willing to give you the chance, but we want both the writer and the publisher to look good.
- No bestiality scenes
- No defecation scenes
- No incest scenes
- No rape scenes, that also includes forcible or indirect rape scenes.
- No pedophilia (all characters must be 18 years of age)
Your story will be rejected should it contain any of the above.
And most importantantly, have fun! Erotica should be delicious, fun, tantalizing and always seductive.
Should you have any further questions, please contact: email@example.com
Show your story, and good luck everyone